ALD: 16 October 2012!
Save the Date!
This year, Ada Lovelace Day will be held on Tuesday 16 October. Put the date in your diary because we have some great stuff up our sleeves again. If you want to be kept up to date over the coming months, just join our mailing list and we'll email you with all the important news.
Ada Lovelace Day is about sharing stories of women — whether engineers, scientists, technologists or mathematicians — who have inspired you to become who you are today. Come 16 October, simply write a blog post, record a podcast, film a video, draw a comic, or pick any other way to talk about the women who have been guiding lights in your life. Give your heroine the credit she deserves!
Looking for a speaker or a subject matter expert?
Search our directory of women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics or click on a tag to find relevant experts.
Your Latest Stories
- Cyberpunk Music and Medical Science
- Interviews with female scientists who run creative blogs
- South Carolina college junior to Address the United Nations on Biodiversity. Her hobby leads her to use her training to try to heal coral reefs.
- Ada Lovelace Day: Wendy Hall
- The Amazing High Tech Women of The High Tech Society
- Why A Duck?
- Belinda Pearson & Kay Thorne, Women of CSIRAC
- Grace Hopper of Youtube!
- What about Grace Murray Hopper?
- Fab Ottawa UX Geek Girls: An Ada Lovelace Day Tribute
- Ada Lovelace Day heroine: Carolyn Porco
- Inspiring Women on Ada Lovelace Day 2012
- Emilie du Châtelet, badass physicist
- My Ten Favourite Scientists
- Rails Girls
- The first Rails Girl
- A Life Beyond the Microscope
- Finding Ada and International Day of the Girl 2012
- Mary Anning
- Finding Ada: women in metadata
Ada Lovelace Day Blog
Stay up-to-date - sign up to our low-volume newsletter now!